Last update: 2020-04-01
You just have to write about something, and it changes. In this case, that’s pretty good 🙂 . So here’s a list of APIs and data sources for the CoV-2 pandemia.
- https://covid19api.com/ - the name says it all. Explicitly free. Data source: Johns Hopkins University
- https://coronavirus-tracker-api.herokuapp.com/ - an API for the numbers, includes history. Data source: unknown.
- https://corona-stats.online/ - another (somewhat strange) API. Data source: worldometers.info (default), Johns Hopkins University (optional)
- The Humanitarian Data Exchange’s COVID-19 case data No idea where this data comes from, but it’s the only machine-readable data source I found.
- COVID survival calculator (added 2020-04-01) almost 5 MB dataset of unknown origin, including links to other sources
- Our World in Data (added 2020-04-01) another dataset
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control Daily data tables for download in various formats
- Johns Hopkins Data on GitHub
- A dataset on Kaggle Although I think for downloading you need an account
Dashboards and visualizations: